Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing 5: Setting up the RSS feed

I was more than surprised last night to discover that I have had a reader set up for sometime and didn't know it. I have noticed words at the top of my gmail page that say web, mail, reader, etc. I never had clicked on any of them to see what they were. After I logged into the google reader set up, it went right to a page that had the same words at the top. I clicked on the word mail and it took me to my gmail account. The reader is also showing up at the bottom of my dashboard so it should be easy to use. It was late when I was discovering I had the reader set up and I realized that this is something my dad would enjoy knowing. He has a ton of bookmarks he goes to daily. If they have RSS links, I will show him the reader on his gmail account and show him how to add them. I know I am going to have fun finding sources to feed my reader and can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment